Sometimes I blog about the most boring and ridiculous stuff, but when my life is full of craziness- I don't feel like blogging. It's just weird.
So, because this blog is supposed to be a documentation of my journey, I am going to list a few things going on with me right now. Okay? Okay. So, here it goes:
- My husband and I had to fire one of his employees yesterday. It sucked. Bad.
- I had a fill of 4 ccs two Fridays ago to prime my band once again and to end my insane eating.
- I gained 5 pounds in two weeks before my fills returned.
- I had a fill of 2 ccs last Friday and have lost 7 pounds since Saturday. Hopefully there will be no plateau for me anytime soon.
- We bought a wooden playset for my boys- I am so excited! Now, if we could just decide on who gets to put it together for us.
- My boys have had the privilege to attend a wonderful private preschool over the past two weeks. But, their last day is Friday and I feel just awful that we can't afford to allow them to keep attending.
- I am going to cry on the boys' last day of school. They love it there, and I LOVE their teachers! But more so, I LOVE what going to school has done for my boys. It's been a wonderful experience all around.
- My husband is addicted to a "retarded" game on the computer called World of Warcraft. Embarrassing, but that's something going on.
- My husband neglects the boys and me a bit to fulfill his WOW fix. It's irritating.
- I run away from life by eating- he runs away by playing his game.
- I AM WEARING A SIZE 18 AGAIN!!!! This is a good one, let me tell 'ya.
- I bought myself some new undies yesterday.
- Oh, oh! Yeah, I almost forgot- I got some new Spring/Summer tops and they were a size XL! Not 3x, or 2x or 1x, but just plain 'ole XL.