Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Back

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence from all of your blogs lately. I have been very busy and out of town visiting with my family these past few weeks. I just got home this evening, so this post will be short and sweet. I've got tons to do!

I am looking forward to taking my time tomorrow to visit all of you. I hope you are all doing great!

I ate like a horse while I was at my parents' house and my Aunt Flo came for a visit! So needless to say, I am not looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Dee said...

I'm sure your weigh-in will go just fine. Don't get discouraged over a few leisure days:) Good luck!

Deb said...

So glad to hear from you. I checked in on your blog yesterday and made a mental note if we hadn't heard from you today I would drop you a line to check on you. Glad all is well.

Anonymous said...

Yea, glad you are back! I hope your little visit helped reduce your stress levels some! Don't beat yourself up if you gained. Just get back in there. (I should listen to my own advice, huh?)
*hugs*
Bethany

carla said...

(while Id be one to maybe suggest you skip the weight in...) here's to being kind to yourself and moving FORWARD no matter what the hunk of metal says!

MizFit

Natalia said...

Hey! Glad you're back! Missed you! :)

new*me said...

I second the skip the weigh in ;) Get back on track this week and have a positive weigh in next week! Glad you are back :)