Sunday, June 22, 2008

Walk and Whiff

Okay, so some very important advice from me to you; don't ever eat lunch at 11:30am, walk 3 miles at 5:30, and then end up at a house where someone is cooking their dinner. It is absolutely torturous to have to smell as those yummy smells while you are super starving. Bad idea. If this happens to you, make a beeline for your kitchen at home, avoid all those fast food restaurants and seek refuge in your own kitchen with a healthy meal. Whew, that was hard, let me tell'ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you managed -- I would have succumbed to whatever the person was cooking! LOL!

Tony said...

It's very hard for me to resist good food when I'm over at someone else's house. I usually just give in and eat whatever is offered to me. I love free food.

Big Girl said...

Good job on making it home to a healthy meal. It's those kinds of things that will really pay off for you.

Fat Free Me said...

Woohoo again Lynn. You're on a roll, and the scale WILL show it...just a matter of time. :)