Thursday, July 16, 2009

Days 8, 9,10 & 11....I think...I've Lost Count (With Pictures!!! Oh Goody)

Well, for the most part, things have been going pretty well. One bad thing is that my back has still been bothering me, so I haven't been able to get in any exercise, which might explain how I have actually GAINED 2 pounds. Seriously!? Seriously.

I have been giving this low carb my all- keeping my carbs around 35 grams per day and the scale is moving up. I have decided that I am going to stick with it while I start exercising and see what happens. It looks like I am going to have to also start counting my calories which I REALLY didn't want to have to do. When I count calories I totally obsess and usually end up starving myself and practicing my good'ole bulimic habits. Hate. it.

I plan on doing at least 30 minutes on the elliptical tonight so hopefully this will get things moving in the right direction.

And for my motivational entertainment.......... (I have NO idea why I had that horrible, disgusted look on my face. Maybe it was the sun?)





I feel so disgustingly ugly in these pictures, I can't even stand it. I don't even recognize THIS
person. Who is this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your spirits sound good. I hope that your back will be feeling better very soon. I don't think I could do thirty minutes on the elliptical--but I could try! BTW--you don't look disgusting. You look like a beautiful mother of small children! Keep up the positive attitude. Blessings--Bonnie

F. McButter Pants said...

Too bad about the back. Feel better, and keep on keeping on!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Sorry about your back:( Keep your mind to the goal!! You can do this!! There was a time when my scale was at 300 lbs and I thought there is no way this is ever going to work and here I am a year later getting ready to hit the 200's! You can do this!!

Sean Anderson said...

I wish you the best. I hope you get to feeling much better.

take care
Sean

carla said...

I love how Bonnie phrased this:
You look like a beautiful mother of small children!

me? I immediately thoughts: if only you could see what we see.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I totally understand about the pictures. I avoid them at all costs, but I can't wait to not care again. I want to be in pictures with my son and remember the time fondly instead of just looking at how bad I look. The day will come, so keep at it!! You are not alone.