Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back From the Beach




Hey everyone!!! I got back from the beach just a few hours ago, and boy do I need to make a few confessions.

My friend and I ate like food was going out of style. It was pretty bad. Reese's Cups, Butterfingers, Dr. Peppers, cake, Whoppers, doughnuts...and I don't even like sweet foods! Ugh. My body is probably going to be sooooo sore and stiff for the next few days until all the poison is cleansed.

I am going to go and workout and hopefully burn off at least ONE doughnut. I feel like such an idiot! The only good news is that I got overeating out of my system for quite a long time. I never did tell my friend about me being banded, but she did tell me she was worried about me because I wasn't eating us much as I normally do at meals. HA! Funny.

I will update with a post tomorrow to divulge my rebellious weight gain.

3 comments:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Well you look super cute in that pic by the beach!!!

That's funny your friend would say that after you down all that junk food in front of her! haha! weird!


glad it was good! hope the gain is minimal or you stayed the same!

carla said...

out of your system AND it looks/soundslike you had an amazing time.
life is for living---routine is always right around the corner...like TODAY :)

Miz

Amy W. said...

ah hell, it happens. Your pic is great....and I can't wait (and I bet neither can you) until you get restriction!