Saturday, June 21, 2008

FINALLY!

Well, for the first time in almost two weeks, the scale finally displayed some movement this morning. And, the movement was in my favor by a whole .6 pounds! It's amazing how much this helps my psyche.

As an interesting side note, my husband, who I have been keeping in the dark about my efforts asked me how much weight I have lost. He has obviously noticed my change in habits over the past month. When I asked him to guess, he guessed 17 pounds. Interesting. I accused him of reading my blog, but he pleads innocent of such charges. I asked him why he thought 17 pounds and he told me because my face and rear were smaller. Works for me!

4 comments:

Fat Free Me said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so happy for you Lynn. I could just reach through my screen and give you a big (yet smaller than before!) HUG!!! Why smaller? Well, because there's less of you to hug-apparently less face and rear :)

Big Girl said...

Nice to see a loss. And even nicer the hubby notices. Congrats

The Incredible Shrinking Blonde said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind that I commented, but I found your blog and couldn't help identifying with your story. I, too, am on a weight loss journey--trying to do it the right way. It's an encouragement to find someone who is experiencing the same thing!

Deb said...

Isn't it great when someone notices? Especially when they don't know you are trying to lose weight.