Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Floater

I have known for quite sometime now that I need to find a new bathing suit. I have been wearing my maternity suit for almost four years. But, it's black, cute and covers my bodacious behind.

Last night, I had the privilege of hanging out with a few extra kiddos while their parents went to a concert. To kill some time, I took everyone to our pool- wearing of course my stretched out maternity suit. While I was jumping up and down and playing, I noticed that I had to keep pulling my suit up. Now, I don't know if my boobies have been shrinking because I don't nurse anymore, or if the two-tons of fabric were being weighted down by the water but the "girls" kept trying to escape.

I threw my one year old into the air and on his way down, my forearm felt some nipplage. Terrified, I looked down and sure enough one of the girls had proclaimed that they were a free boob. There she sat, bobbing in the water. I have no idea how long she was free, but the pool was quite crowded and the male life guard was staring right at me and there were tons of children around me.

Oh'well. I hope that I haven't left some poor pre-pubescent boy scarred for life.

7 comments:

momma2fi said...

LOL!!!! This is hilarious! Ummm....I think it is definitely time to get a new suit! That is a GOOD thing!
(nearlycontentwoman.blogspot.com)

Hadley said...

Yup. Nip slip definitely means time for a new bathing suit.

Just think, not too long from now you'll get to be buying smaller suits!

Amy W. said...

yes, check landsend again and see if that suit is on sale! You need a new one to make you feel sexy, AND from be a one woman peep show :)

april03 said...

I want to let you know I just start following your blog hoping that it will help me stay motivated so I will be able to lose the 117# to be healthier. I just started my one blog yesterday and it will be a real change to know what to put there.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

definetley try landsend b/c their suits are awesome, make sure you measure right!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry..... I laughed....
Treat yourelf to a new suit! You deserve it!!

Catherine55 said...

Yikes!! Oh well. . you probably made his day! :)

BTW, Miracle Suit has some great bathing suits. My last 3 bathings suits have been from them -- they are very cute while also being very slimming!

Catheirne