Friday, August 7, 2009

Ooooooh, I am SO Hot!

I have been waiting ALL week to hear back from the surgeon's office regarding my pre-op testing appointment. I assumed I would have heard back from them by now, but I was trying to be patient. I decided to send an email inquiring as to when I could expect to get my appointment but I never got a response. So, I decided to call them.

When I called, I was able to speak with the lady who was supposed to schedule my appointment and she told me that she got my email, but that she was waiting until the billing lady returned to the office on Monday. When I asked her why, she told me it was because my $250 enrollment fee wasn't applied to the right account, and it needed to be fixed first.

NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!! I paid the money....now make my appointment. I can't believe that!

I am so mad I am shaking. That office needs to get in gear or I am on my way to Mexico- who by the way has been in touch almost every other day to check in on me and my decision. Hmmmmmmm, American patient support versus Mexico....Mexico wins, hands down.

4 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

My goodness what terrible customer service. I hope that you can make them get their act together!

Amy W. said...

no freaking doubt! If they know you have paid the money, they can schedule your appt and get the money figured out before you even go back!

Marie said...

I wouldn't go with these people. They are obviously incompetent. But I don't know, can you get your money back?

Sean Anderson said...

Isn't that amazing. Better support and consultation in Mexico.
Wow.

I certainly wish you the best and just know that this will all work out beautifully.

My best always
Sean