Sunday, August 23, 2009

$$$ ~Cha-Ching~ $$$

My friend Kate told me about a cool site call Swagbucks that actually rewards you for using their search engine. Like always I resisted, but since, I have signed up and it's pretty cool. With today's economy, and since you search the internet anyways, who couldn't use free stuff! Click here if you are interested in signing up, it's free! After earning swagbucks, you can redeem them for gift cards at restaurants, stores, Amazon...etc.

Also, there is a website called Southern Savers that does all the work for you when it comes to grocery store specials, freebies and coupons. Best of all, it's free! The lady that heads SS shows you how to save tons of money on groceries and maps out exactly what you need to do to save the most and get free stuff.

Have fun saving money!

7 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I like that Southern Savers site too. I also enjoy CouponMom.com for coupon tips, etc.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Another great one is MyPoints. I'm always leery of this kind of thing, but so many personal finance bloggers have praised it over the years, I finally signed up last year and have already gotten $100 worth of gift cards- without buying anything. They send you a few emails a day that you click on- each one gets you 5 points. 1400 points or so gets you a $10 gift card to almost any store you want. The points add up really fast (takes me about 2 months to earn a $10 gift card)- they also have surveys you can take (50 points if you qualify, 10 points if you don't) and you can get more points by shopping through their portal for things you'd buy anyway.

moneysavingmom.com is also a great site.

Ruth said...

WOW! This sounds too good to be true. i am going to have to check this out!

Lisa said...

I use both sites! Souther Savers is a great tool!

Mike said...

Hey there I'm glad you discovered the benefits of using Swag Bucks. It's a site you use to casually earn with over time. We have a blog that shows How to earn Swagbucks for Swagbucks earning tips, tricks, news and alternative Swag Bucks related views. I love Swag Bucks! It's going to help out so much at Christmas :)

Natalia said...

Ohhh thanks! :)

Suz said...

Love it too! I have a coupon blog that I share savings tips on if you're interested in more ways to save and earn :)